Ну Вы поняли! Халява закончилась! Клейкая лента теперь НЕ бесконечная!
ПК Обновление 1.05 DayZ установлено. Он расширяет систему болезней и внедряет передовые системы прыжков и скалолазания. С боевой стороны мы добавили два новых пистолета и одну штурмовую винтовку. Кроме того, мы расширили нашу языковую поддержку с польским и японским языками.
Mlock-91 — полуавтоматический пистолет, со съемным магазином. Доступный и компактный, он обычно используется силами полиции Черноруссии. Он использует 9×19 мм боеприпасы.
Это полуавтоматический пистолет со встроенным глушителем, съемным магазином. Использует патроны .22 LR, считается тихим и смертоносным против ближних целей без брони.
Это укороченная версия автомата KA-74, обычно оснащенная складывающимся в сторону металлическим прикладом.
Игроки теперь могут перепрыгивать через заборы и стены , а также залезать на предметы высотой до 2,3 метра. В системе здоровья внесены изменения связанные с заболеваниями холерой и сальмонеллой. Есть и другие изменения в системе здоровья персонажа.
- Игроки теперь могут переключаться между криками, разговорами и шепотом для разных голосовых диапазонов.
Распад мертвого тела
- Мертвые тела игроков сохраняются дольше и разлагаются со временем.
PATCHNOTES (не переводил)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Added: New pistol Mlock-91
- Added: New pistol MKII with its integral silencer
- Added: New rifle KAS-74U
- Added: New vehicle Sarka 120
- Added: Vaulting and Climbing enable players to pass obstacles up to 2,30 meters high (exception for base fences, gates, and watchtowers)
- Added: Polish and Japanese languages
- Added: .22 LR Rounds
- Added: Food Poisoning
- Added: Tutorial screens in the main menu
- Added: VoN whisper/talk/shout voice levels
- Added: Infected are attracted by talking players
- Added: Quick reload weapon option for PC (hold R for reload)
- Added: Ability to animate P3D attachments on creatures
- Added: Possibility to set hidden selections for wearable models (e.g., bandana or belts)
- Added: The name of the missing PBO file (compared against the server files) is now displayed in the error message
- Added: Collision response of thrown items with character controller
- Added: Smoothed the movement of thrown items from the thrower’s point of view.
- Added: Warning when playing a modded game.
- Added: Foley sound for the base radio
- Added: Window destruction sounds for vehicles
- Added: Suicide functionality for bayonets
- Added: Bleeding effect on melee suicides
- Added: Infected wearing a headtorch now have it switched on
- Added: Torch can be soaked up with gasoline, but only if it’s not ignited yet
- Added: Camera shakes when getting hit
- Added: Dead bodies decay over time
- Added:The Stamina bar now blinks when the player doesn’t have enough stamina to perform an action
- Added: Cholera has a chance to appear in water bottles and canteens when initially spawned
- Added: Localized texts for Tutorials
- Fixed: Several animation clipping issues
- Fixed: Creation of dynamic physics for objects which contains proxy objects
- Fixed: «Collision refresh» when a «dynamic body» is removed after item throw
- Fixed: Animation applied on items in inventory view
- Fixed: Attachments LOD
- Fixed: The countdown was missing during the respawn.
- Fixed: The VoN was staying active even when the game is minimized.
- Fixed: Putting an item from your hands into inventory when inside a car could make it invisible when putting it back into hands.
- Fixed: Player couldn’t use the VoN while using the inventory.
- Fixed: Movement on a ladder when the parent entity is moving (e.g., if the ladder is part of a moving vehicle)
- Fixed: Door collision after rotation change
- Fixed: Black screen occurring when using hardware Anti-Aliasing
- Fixed: backtracking correction of velocities
- Fixed: Thrown items could fall through the ground
- Fixed: Character’s physics speed
- Fixed: Grenades couldn’t be thrown through windows
- Fixed: IV Saline Bag and IV Blood Bag didn’t have any effect
- Fixed: The consequences of giving blood of an incompatible blood type were applied to the applying person instead to target
- Fixed: Rapid switching of items in hands could display incorrect items in hands to other players
- Fixed: Spamming emotes could display, to other players, an incorrect item in hands
- Fixed: Bayonets couldn’t be used to cut off bark or cut down bushes
- Fixed: A weapon used to commit suicide could become inaccessible for other players
- Fixed: Items in the quick bar could cause issues while restrained
- Fixed: The player could not move after spraying disinfectant spray on another player
- Fixed: Switching a weapon in hand with a helmet via quick bar had the character stuck in an animation
- Fixed: Dry bags were displayed with hard edges
- Fixed: When reloading, magazines could fly next to the player
- Fixed: The duct tape quantity wasn’t displayed in the quick bar
- Fixed: An untranslated string for the Blood Test Kit
- Fixed: Items could be looted through walls using the inventory vicinity.
- Fixed: Smoke particles on the bottle suppressor and USG-45
- Fixed: Hesco boxes would get damaged during deployment and folding
- Fixed: Dropping a wooden stick was player a wrong sound.
- Fixed: Items in hands could disappear if the player was saved in the vehicle
- Fixed: Magazines could not be detached via quick bar
- Fixed: Misplaced/unnecessary collision above a ladder at the cement factory
- Fixed: An issue preventing players from picking up items dropped from a player that had died while swapping items
- Fixed: A client error when adding items to the inventory without having sufficient space
- Fixed: It was possible to plug a Power Generator into a Cable Reel as an unintended reverse connection
- Fixed: Grenades were dealing much less damage to players browsing their inventory
- Fixed: Attachments weren’t damaged by explosions
- Fixed: The animations were incorrectly applied to the items in the inventory
- Fixed: The player weapon could disappear from its hands when climbing a ladder
- Fixed: Swapping items with the quick-bar could reset their rotation
- Fixed: Various localization errors
- Fixed: Quantity indicator for the magazine items
- Fixed: The state of doors could get de-synchronized upon server restart
- Fixed: The item in hands was disappearing when the character was in a vehicle and saved in the database
- Fixed: Water hit effect on piers and other places along the seashore
- Fixed: VSS sounds were very loud to other players when heard from a great distance
- Fixed: Flashbang grenades weren’t flashing the players’ screens at night
- Fixed: Grenades did not affect players from within a fireplace
- Fixed: An animation glitch causing the player character to collapse into a ball
- Fixed: A burlap sack on the head would not hide other head-wear
- Fixed: It was not possible to manipulate with a restrained players inventory
- Fixed: Items looted from incapacitated players got returned to their former inventory on quick bar use
- Fixed: A client error when placing a spotlight on a scaffolding
- Fixed: Barrel bottom clipped through the ground it was standing on
- Fixed: It was possible to wear the great helmet with other headgear
- Fixed: It was challenging to open and close vehicle doors in 3rd person
- Fixed: Cancelling the resuscitation action could create invisible weapons
- Fixed: A client error when switching two-handed ranged weapons
- Fixed: Motor starting sound of the Gunter 2 would not play
- Fixed: An exploit to stack containers into each other indefinitely
- Fixed: The logout menu did not hide when cancelled
- Fixed: De-synchronized rotation of flashlights after dropping them
- Fixed: Corrected the direction of the fuel station explosion and the following smoke
- Fixed: Rear lights on vehicles did not switch off when the engine was switched off
- Fixed: Gas lamps and gas stoves were making undesired sounds when they were put inside a cargo
- Fixed: Missing unpinning sounds for grenades
- Fixed: Car headlights not changing their material when being switched off
- Fixed: Car headlight lights did not change when the head-bulbs were destroyed
- Fixed: Multiple head clipping issues
- Fixed: Grenades did not explode after shooting them
- Fixed: Belts with attachments could be put into cargo
- Fixed: Activating the Steam Overlay with Ctrl+Tab could cause a stuck Ctrl key
- Fixed: Issue when a player was killed while switching between seats in a vehicle
- Fixed: Redundant animation was played while entering cars
- Fixed: Stamina handling while sprinting
- Fixed: Amount of bullets in a magazine is still shown after swapping it with the Handheld Transceiver (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143768)
- Fixed: 3rd person camera collision during leaning
- Fixed: Unable to turn on the Field Transceiver after throwing/dropping it.
- Fixed: When (un-)chambering certain rifles, the ammunition would disappear.
- Fixed: A server crash related to electrical systems
- Fixed: Item got stuck in the hand slot if changed with a smaller item
- Fixed: Random amount of water in canteens
- Fixed: Body parts were not rendered from a certain distance
- Fixed: Infected are now chasing only non-dynamic targets
- Fixed: Stuck hand-slot with tents
- Fixed: Cholera only triggered vomiting once per session
- Fixed: A client crash when adding a pot with boiling water to your inventory
- Fixed: Weapons dropped from killed players hands would become ruined
- Fixed: Inifinite bleeding from corpses
- Fixed: Player was mumbling after respawning, if gagged before dying
- Fixed: It was not possible to equip bandanas as clothing
- Fixed: Exploit for continuous night vision
- Fixed: A server crash caused by repeated throwing
- Fixed: An animation issue when carrying the sea chest or metal plate while crouched
- Fixed: Audio of distant gunshots could be delayed or merged
- Tweaked: Despawn time for dead bodies and animals increased
- Changed: Updated credits to reflect the recent changes
- Changed: The saline bag is faster to apply and now increases the blood replenishment (visualized through the medication (pill) indicator).
- Changed: Giving the wrong type of blood can now cause the character to go unconscious and trigger a hemolytic transfusion reaction
- Changed: The hemolytic transfusion reaction is faster and more severe
- Changed: The item rotation is now considered when looking for an inventory position
- Changed: Sights misalignment configured for weapons and their attachments
- Changed: Ambient loot can now also spawn in «rotten» and «dried» states
- Changed: Randomizing fruit and mushroom spawning
- Changed: All restraining items now receive a certain amount of damage when removed from hands, even without a tool
- Changed: Car crashes now decrease the player’s health
- Tweaked: Bullet damage is reduced with longer bullet travel time
- Tweaked: Lowered regeneration rate of the character health
- Tweaked: Adjusted the injured stance thresholds to allow more mobility at lower character health values
- Tweaked: Increased the amount of blood loss from bleeding sources
- Tweaked: Quantity in UI is now hidden for the Saline Bag, IV Saline Bag, Epinephrine and Morphine (single-use items)
- Tweaked: Reduced damage and shock value received from infected
- Tweaked: Slightly increased chance for a bleeding source from an infected attack
- Tweaked: Fist-attacks now cause less health damage and shock.
- Tweaked: Drinking from wells and ponds should no longer get the player replenished so fast
- Tweaked: Global lighting config tweaks (overall brightness during day, less prominent shadows during clear days, less blue in shadows)
- Tweaked: Interiors for certain bunkers and the control tower
- Tweaked: Increased chances of low-tier pistols to spawn with weapon attachments
- Tweaked: Spawning of LAR attachments and VSD parts attached at spawn
- Tweaked: Volume for falling tree and bush sounds
- Tweaked: Throwing animations
- Tweaked: Non-absorbing items don’t get wet any more
- Tweaked: Added rotation to normal map particles
- Tweaked: Slightly prolonged the range of car headlights illumination
- Tweaked: Growing a beard now takes 4x as long as before
- Tweaked: Melee impact particle effects are now rotated randomly, not always up any more
- Tweaked: Refueling a power generator does not require precise looking at its fuel tank
- Tweaked: Prolonged the action of shaving to make it fit the animation itself
- Tweaked: Parameters of the rear lights of the Olga 24
- Tweaked: Reverse light fades out quickly now
- Tweaked: Player landing sounds are now quieter
- Tweaked: Drastically reduced unarmed attack damage to worn clothing
- Tweaked: Removed the crafting attachments from the barrel
- Tweaked: The Leather Sewing Kit can no longer be used for treating injuries
- Tweaked: Treating injuries using the Sewing Kit now takes 20% instead of 1% of the item’s quantity
- Tweaked: Spawn orientation of the Gunter 2 parts
- Tweaked: Salmonella (lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased the vomiting chance, added removal of water and energy when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Cholera (over-time water drain added, lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased chances of vomiting, added water and energy removal when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Eating a multivitamin pill now shows a UI notifier (pill icon)
- Tweaked: Fresh spawn player loadout (road flare switched for chemlight of random color)
- Tweaked: Increased blood loss from bleeding sources
- Tweaked: Bandaging using a rag or bandana no longer causes the wound infection, because wound infection had no effect on player characters
- Tweaked: All pants can be wrung out now
- Added: Curl context API
- Added: A script callback Object::OnPhysicsCreate
- Added: A model (p3d) property «canClimb» to enable climbing the model (default is 1, 0 is disabled).
- Added: Way to detect night using GetGame().GetWorld().IsNight() (returns true when the sun is below the horizon)
- Added: Retexturing selections for the LAR
- Added: Retexturing selections for the wooden crate
- Added: Possibility to disable the enlargement of the inventory bbox view via a new config parameter «enlargeInventoryView«
- Changed: HumanCommandMelee::IsOnBack and HumanCommandMelee2::IsOnBack (preferred) are now accessible from the script API
- Tweaked: Default food poison and salmonella agents added to the meat stages (burned=food poison, rotten=salmonella+food poison, raw=salmonella) and guts (salmonella)
- Fixed: GetStomachVolume() on PlayerStomach was not reset when ClearContents() was called
- Fixed: A null pointer in ‘SlotToAnimType‘
- Optimized: Command start/finish events
- Добавлено: Приоритетная очередь для очереди входа (чтобы это не значило)
- Исправлено: проблемы с настройкой сервера: не регистрировались в файлах rpt и crash
- Исправлено: сбой, возникающий при обновлении зараженного без действительного сетевого объекта
- Исправлено: сбой сервера, вызванный отключением игрока после броска предмета
- Исправлено: ошибка сервера, вызванная тем, что игрок, совершивший самоубийство, был одновременно убит другим игроком
- Исправлено: ошибка сервера при входе и выходе из транспортных средств
- Исправлено: ошибка сервера при запуске автомобиля
- Исправлено: ошибка сервера, когда игрок коснулся колючей проволоки
- Изменено: запуск Survivor GameZ теперь игнорирует параметры запуска, которые могут помешать вступлению в игру.
- Изменено: «Play DayZ» в Steam теперь запускает DayZ Launcher по умолчанию
- Некоторые модели игроков не имеют текстур в их разрушенном состоянии
- Радио PAS не отображается в пользовательском интерфейсе
- Волки могут поразить игрока внутри машины через закрытые двери
- Модификатор холеры может не исчезнуть